As a new month rolls around again, it’s time for our Component of the Month Design Challenge & Giveaway. It’s my turn to host the challenge and I’ve chosen some of my galaxy beads for the Team and guests to design with. The set comprises of a large round with gold lustre stars and two smaller companion beads. The glaze has taken months of testing to develop and is one of my favourites, with vivid blues and a cloudy oil slick sheen which changes in different lights.
I will be giving away a set of beads to two readers to join us in the challenge, with the blog hop taking place on Thursday 31st August. If you’d like to join us, read on for instructions of how to enter the giveaway…
To participate in the August COM:
- I will give away a set of beads to two winners selected randomly from those who leave a comment on this post.
- *Please note: To enter the giveaway your comment must include your email and blog addresses so we can contact you should you win. Comments lacking this info will not be considered.
- As well as taking part in the Design Challenge, you are committing to taking part in the Blog Hop by visiting each of the participants blogs and leaving a comment, AND promoting the Hop by sharing your post to social media on the reveal day.
- Please only leave your details if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the giveaway winners will be announced on Saturday 29th July, 2017.
- The giveaway is only open to participants from all countries, but as posting is from the UK, please bear in mind they may take a couple of weeks to arrive if you’re in another country.
- The Blog Reveal and Hop will take place on Thursday 31st August, please do not publish your reveal post before this date.
Extra sets will be available for purchase in my shop after the draw.
Thanks and Good Luck!